What is Zero Waste Pledge?
The Zero Waste Pledge is a nationwide endorsement programme supported by Zero Waste Malaysia to evaluate businesses / organisations in minimising waste and utilising resource effectively throughout their operations.
Why Zero Waste Pledge?
Zero waste Pledge aims to inspire & encourage businesses / organisations to implement the Zero Waste approach in their overall operation and management. At the same time closing the loop, and so achieving circular economy!
How to apply?
1. Apply here / click apply now to complete your application form.
2. Zero Waste Malaysia will conduct a preliminary verification and review of your application.
3. After the preliminary review, Zero Waste Malaysia personnel will visit your office / store to perform an onsite accessment.
4. Upon approval of registration, your organisation / business will receive:
- An electronic commitment certificate with Pledge Action details for a validity period of one (1) year; Here’s sample of certificate
- Use of the marketing collateral for own marketing purposes
- Complimentary publicity on the Zero Waste Malaysia official website and media coverage where appropriate.
How much is the cost?
|Size of Project||Business Model||Total Gross Floor Area** (sqft) per outlet or per floor||
Annual Registration Fees (RM)
per outlet or per floor
Annual Renewal Fees (RM)
Per outlet or per floor
||2,000 and below||350||300|
|Small||2,001 – 4,000||450||400|
|Medium||4,001 – 6,000||550||500|
|Large||6,001 and above||Request a quote||Request a quote|
**Total Gross Floor Area is the sum of floor areas of the spaces within the operation outlet/floor, and excludes areas dedicated to parking and circulation of motor vehicles.
Rates shown are as of the date of the application and registration and may be reviewed from time to time as appropriate.